About London Northwestern Railway
London Northwestern Railway will be run as part of a joint venture between Abellio, East Japan Railway Company and the Japanese conglomerate Mitsui & Co. Abellio Transport Holdings is an international transport group who also operate the ScotRail and Greater Anglia franchises and Merseyrail concession in the UK.
We are owned by ‘NS’ in the Netherlands who operate the rail services, stations and facilities on much of the Dutch network so we know we can bring real improvements to your whole rail travelling experience.
The Department for Transport (DfT) has awarded us the contract to operate services until 2026.
That when you travel with us, you will receive a great travel experience through every mile of your journey and expect a high standard of service from start to finish
- To provide you with a safe, clean, punctual and reliable train service
- Make it easier for you to buy tickets with new facilities including smart ticketing
- Treat you well and fairly when things go wrong
- Keep you informed about services, and any planned changes during disruption
- Let you know our performance and quality targets in advance, and report each period how we’re doing
- Listen to your views more
West Midlands Trains Ltd
West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466. Registered Office address, 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG.
Our Public and Employee Liability Insurers are:
QBE Insurance Company (UK) Ltd
Accidents Pre 30/6/14 - QBE - Portal Reference: C00119
Gallagher Bassett Insurance Company (UK) Ltd
Accidents Post 30/6/14 - Gallagher Bassett - Portal Reference: D00019