Contacting Us FAQs

Frequently asked questions about how to contact us.

We always welcome your comments, compliments and suggestions about our services. And we will also try to resolve any complaints you may have should things get that far.


The best way to contact us is via our website.

Customer Relations online form

By phone

For urgent enquiries, call our Customer Relations team on 0333 311 0006.

By post

For complaints and enquiries by post, write to us at:


For more information check our Passengers' Charter

We log every complaint received at our Customer Services Centre on a database with a unique reference number. This enables us to track and monitor the status of your complaint.

To ensure that our response is fair and without bias, we will investigate all complaints thoroughly. We will reply with a full explanation and, where appropriate, an apology. If you raise more than one issue in your complaint, we will deal with each issue in this way.

If you are not happy with the way we have answered your complaint, our experience tells us that you will probably contact us again about the same issue.

We will review your complaint and write to you again. With this letter/email, we will also include details of Transport Focus or London TravelWatch.

If you are still unhappy, you can continue to correspond with us, or write to them with details of your complaint and, if appropriate, they will take up your complaint on your behalf.

Transport Focus

You can contact Transport Focus about any issue, except relating to services made wholly in the West Midlands.

Transport Focus
PO Box 5594
Southend-on-Sea SS1 9PZ

London TravelWatch

You can contact London TravelWatch about any issue that you have on journeys made from stations between Tring and London, including St Albans Abbey to Watford.

London TravelWatch
169 Union Street
London SE1 0LL

Under the terms of the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, you can ask for access to information we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request, or SAR.

You can make a request online or by writing to us at:


We charge an administration free for processing all such requests.