Park. Then ride with us.
Car parking facilities are available at stations throughout the London Northwestern Railway network; some are free and others are charged.
For further details of car parking at individual stations, including the number of spaces, car park operator, opening times and any parking fees (where known), please visit our station pages.
Please be aware that car park operators will issue Penalty Notices for cars parked outside designated parking areas. Parking for blue badge holders is also free.
How to pay for parking
In our charged car parks, you can pay for parking using a variety of options:
- Website – Visit the Saba Parking website and search your station
- Saba Parking UK app on the app stores available for iOS and Android
- Glide app on the app stores available on iOS and Android (only available at Wolverhampton station)
- Ticket vending machines (where available)
- Pay and display machines (where available)
You can buy weekly; monthly and annual car park passes which may save you money if you park regularly at our stations. This doesn’t guarantee you a parking space in your chosen station car park. For information please visit the Saba Parking website (https://www.sabaparking.co.uk/ ).
Car park tariffs
Parking charges can vary depending on time, with peak and off-peak pricing and options for public holidays.
- Off-peak rates - Get up to a 1/3 off normal rate parking prices after 10:00 during the week and all-day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Weekend rates - Cheaper weekend parking charges are from Friday midday until midnight on Sunday. Good news if you fancy a weekend getaway.
- Hourly rates (NEW) - Want to be flexible with your time and enjoy local services? With our hourly car parking tariff, you can. Available at select stations. Hourly rate on bank holidays only available via payment machines.
|Location||Daily Before 10am||Daily After 10am||Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays||Weekend (Fri pm - Mon am)||Hourly||Weekly||Monthly||Quarterly||Annual|
|Lichfield Trent Valley||£9.10||£6.40||£6.40||£12.80||£33.90||£108.10||£864.30|
|Milton Keynes Central||£11.70||£5.70||£1.50||£42.40||£160.00||£383.40||£1,374.80|
|St Albans Abbey||£4.80||£3.40||£18.10||£57.20||£457.60|
Blue Badge parking
If you’re a Blue Badge holder you can park for free in our car parks. You must display your valid ID correctly in the front windscreen.
Stations with Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology, Blue Badge Holders must register on the Saba Blue Badge Portal to continue benefiting from free parking and to avoid being issued a Penalty Notice.
List of ANPR Stations
|Berkhamsted||Milton Keynes Central|
|Kings Langley||Watford Junction|
|Lichfield Trent Valley|
Frequently asked questions
I was unable to park and have a valid car parking ticket, how do I get a refund?
If you were unable to park in a London Northwestern Railway 'paid for' station car park and have a valid car parking ticket, you are eligible to a refund for that day's parking.
Requests for a refund must be made within two hours by emailing [email protected] , stating where and when you were unable to park. Please supply evidence if you couldn’t park at the station e.g. ticket for another car park, if you had to park elsewhere.
Please note: if you have a car park season permit you don't need to send in your permit as Saba will already have your details.
What refund will receive?
You will be given a refund equal to the value of the charges paid e.g. Peak or Off-Peak ticket, or Daily Ticket. Further details of how refunds are calculated can be found on the Saba Parking website .
Permit Refunds: A refund is issued on a pro-rata basis whereby the equivalent product that would have been used is deducted from the cost of the permit. Sometimes this may result in no refund being issued due to the discount given on the permit.
Where to send refund requests
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0330 1235 247
Note: A physical permit must be returned and the refund will apply from the date the email is received