Kids go for £1 with a London Family Travelcard
Family day out in London? With our Family Travelcard, you and your little explorers can go adventuring for a whole lot less.
An Off-Peak Family Travelcard allows up to four kids travel for just £1 each to London when accompanied by an adult when travelling Off-Peak. The price even includes unlimited travel on London's buses and tubes, and most trains in the Transport for London area.
Off-Peak Family Travelcard explained
- Same day return travel to/from London
- Up to four children (aged 5 – 15 inclusive) pay £1 each with each full fare-paying adult. Under 5's go free
- Unlimited bus, tube, tram and DLR journeys within London Fare Zones 1-6 for the day
- 2FOR1 entry to London's top attractions
Just so you know...
- You must travel together with this ticket
- Not valid on weekdays for trains arriving at London Euston before 10am, but valid on all trains on weekends
- No evening restrictions, you can leave London at any time
- Valid on West Midlands Railway and London Northwestern Railway services only
- Additional discounts e.g. Railcards, cannot be used in conjunction with a Off-Peak Family Travelcard
To learn more, read the full National Rail terms and conditions for Family Travelcard tickets.
How to buy a Off-Peak Family Travelcard
You can buy your Off-Peak Family Travelcard tickets:
- Online with our journey planner - Start a search to London Euston for a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child aged 5-15 and select open return, and if the offer is valid on that route, you’ll see ‘Off-Peak Family Travelcard’ as a ticket option, with the relevant discount automatically applied
- App - download our app from Google Play or Apple App Store
- Visit us at a staffed station, and our friendly team will help you out
- At a 'self-service' ticket machine - available at many stations
- Call us if you prefer on 0333 311 0006 - we can help you find the right price and train