Student season tickets will be back on sale soon. Be the first to know by signing up for updates. Don’t miss out on huge term time savings.
Save up to 50% on your daily train travel to school, college, or university with our Termly Student Season Ticket.
An exclusive discounted season ticket that covers your travel for a whole term, so you don't have to buy a ticket every day. Who doesn't love a bargain?
Student Season tickets explained
The tickets cover travel for a whole academic term and are priced as follows:
- Unlimited travel between two specific stations within the time period specified
- If you're 16 or over, you can get a 50% discount on the usual adult season ticket price.
- If you're under 15, you can get a 25% discount on the usual child season ticket price.
- It's also valid on evenings, weekends, and school holidays.
- No need to buy train tickets every day. You can avoid long lines and travel with peace of mind, knowing you or your child already have a ticket.
Just so you know..
- You'll need to have a photocard and student ID with you when you travel, but if you don't have one, you can request it during the order process.
- If you lose your season ticket, we can replace it for you.
Join the waiting list
Student season tickets will be back on sale soon. Be the first to know by signing up to our exclusive student mailing list. Don’t miss out on huge term time savings.
Frequently asked questions
If you don't see a price for your ticket, email [email protected] for help.
Choose an adult ticket if you're 16 or older at the time of purchase, and a child ticket if you're 15 or younger. If you're 15 at the time of purchase but will turn 16 while the ticket is valid, you can still get a child ticket.
Your season ticket should arrive within 3-5 working days.
If you haven't received it within 5 working days, email [email protected] .
You need to show your season ticket, photocard, and student ID if asked when your ticket is checked.
You can use your Termly Student Season ticket during school holidays, including half term, as long as it is still within its validity period. It can also be used for travel on weekends for the journey specified on the ticket.
No, there are no restrictions on the time of day for travel, and the tickets allow for unlimited travel between the two stations listed on the ticket.
If your ticket is lost or stolen, email [email protected] and we will arrange a duplicate replacement. A £10 administration fee may be charged.
Yes, but a day ticket for the journey required must be purchased before boarding a train. Any day tickets purchased should be retained while waiting for the duplicate season ticket to arrive. West Midlands Trains will refund these at its discretion.
To request a refund on a student season ticket, email [email protected] . The refund amount will be calculated on a pro rata basis less a £10 admin charge.
If your ticket stops working at the barriers, email [email protected] . You'll need to return your ticket for a free replacement.
We currently only offer paper tickets, but we're investing in smart technologies for future tickets.