We're here to help you.
Never hesitate to get in touch with London Northwestern Railway if you need to. It's never been easier. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you wish to make a complaint or leave feedback contact Customer Relations.
Ask a question
Got something on your mind? Have a look at some of the most popular queries first in our frequently asked questions
For urgent enquiries, please contact us on 0333 311 0006.
Click on the subject you’re interested in and click search.
Contact us via our online Customer Relations form
The 28 day deadline for making claims for journeys before 10 December has now passed.
Please contact Customer Relations for any issues relating to this period.
How you claim a refund or change your ticket depends on where you purchased the original ticket from.
To claim a refund on a ticket you bought online at londonmidland.com before 10 December 2017, download and complete the London Midland refund form, and return it with your unused ticket.
For further help, call London Midland refunds on 020 3367 8419.
To claim a refund on a ticket you bought over the phone before 10 December 2017, write to us at:
London Midlands Refunds
PO Box 23972
To claim a refund on a ticket you bought at a station before 10 December 2017, go back to that ticket office.
Let’s Go Social.
At London Northwestern Railway, we’re a friendly bunch and love to keep connected.
So, if you fancy following our latest tweets and updates, you’ll find us at @LNRailway
We’re here 7am to 7pm (8am to 4pm weekends and bank holidays) and provide live train running updates from around the region. Our team will do everything they can to help you with any questions you may have.
If you’d like to be one of the first to hear about our latest offers or just some ideas for days out in the region, then give our Facebook page a Like
Rules of engagement
If you do wish to contact us via Social Media, then please play nicely and stick to our Rules of Engagement.
We enjoy keeping in touch with you in various ways - including email, on the phone, via letter, and face to face. And as more and more of us seem to be using Social Media these days, particularly while on the move, we see it as a fantastic tool to provide you with real-time service information and to answer any questions that you might have.
We have an excellent team of people that work on our social media accounts - between them they have a wealth of knowledge about the railway and how it works, and will always try their best to help you.
Below are a few points we would appreciate you respecting when contacting us on Social Media.
What you can expect from us
- Our @LNRailway Twitter account is open 7am to 7pm (8am to 4pm weekends and bank holidays). We are closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- We may need to feed back with some info or escalate certain queries to a manager, so please bear with us if this happens. One of the team will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer
- If you require a detailed explanation of something that cannot be easily addressed on Social Media, or you wish to make a complaint, we may need to re-direct you to our Customer Relations team so that your concerns are properly logged and dealt with
- Although we aim to answer every question individually, during times of major service disruption we may need to go into our own 'disruption mode'. This means that instead of responding to individual tweets, we will focus on tweeting out the latest updates for everyone's benefit - a much more efficient way of keeping you and others up to date
- Because we run so many trains a day we are unable to broadcast information on individual train delays. We therefore aim to provide information only when delays exceed 10 minutes. If you require information on a delay under this time, then please tweet us and we will try and find out for you
- We will keep you updated about planned engineering works that may affect your journey, with weekend works being tweeted out on a Thursday and Friday of each week
- We will not sell you anything via Social Media
- We will broadcast information about projects and special events that are happening at stations, to keep you informed
What we expect from you
- Please don't get personal with members of the team on Social Media- we are all here to try and help you. We will always be courteous and respectful and we expect to be treated in the same way
- We understand that you can get frustrated when things do go wrong, but do not use foul language or be aggressive. Please stick to the topic of the post when joining the conversation. We also ask that you do not spam or deliberately disrupt a conversation. We won't tolerate this type of engagement, and most of our followers don't want to read inappropriate comments. Whilst we don't want to block anyone on Social Media, we may have to do so in certain circumstances. We may also delete comments
We are just trying to ensure you have a great journey experience with us, and look forward to chatting with you on one of our accounts!