Apply for funding - now closed
How you can apply for our Your Community, Your Fund scheme.
'Your Community, Your Fund' provides support to the following organisations:
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Social enterprises
- Community led partnerships
If you have a community project that fits the eligibility criteria and is not for commercial gain, the application process is below.
Is your project eligible?
Please check that your project meets the following criteria:
- You represent a charity or community enterprise with a not-for-profit constitution and dedicated dual signatory bank account.
- Your project serves local communities and will be ready to launch in May 2022, concluding at the latest by February 2023.
- You will need to demonstrate how it will embrace diversity and inclusivity in your community. How will passengers and communities benefit from it, or have their customer experience improved?
- Your project is located in and around one of our London Northwestern Railway stations.
- Your project must be completed by February 28th 2023 (at the latest).
- Your project is designed to address areas of social need and create regeneration impact around one of our London Northwestern Railway lines or stations and will create measurable outputs.
- Your project is not for commercial gain.
- Your project costs must be in proportion with the social and regeneration outcomes it will provide.
- You understand that community funds can only be used for community gain and do not support salary/wages, cannot be used to make payments to members of the committee, or to purchase assets that will provide long term benefit to a private company or individual rather than to the community.
- You can explain how your project will promote and enhance the railway's social and environmental goals, encourage increased passenger numbers, promote safety and accessibility of the rail network and a safe welcoming environment for passengers. If your project is to bring into use disused buildings on the rail network, you must explain how this will improve local community amenities via station facilities.