London Northwestern Railway: Check your train ahead of timetable change
Rail passengers across the London Northwestern Railway network are being urged to check their train times as many timetables change this weekend.
From Sunday 15 May, new departure times will apply on many routes across the region as the twice-yearly rail industry timetable change comes into effect.
Annamaria Izzard, head of stations for London Northwestern Railway, said: "From this Sunday there will be new departure times on a number of routes across the network and I urge our customers to check ahead.
"All the new timetables are now in online journey planners meaning it is easy for passengers to check their routes and avoid being left behind."
Among the changes from Sunday 15 May are:
- A full Monday-Saturday train service is reinstated on the Marston Vale Line between Bedford and Bletchley
- To accommodate changes by other operators, fewer peak trains will run between Watford Junction and London Euston on weekdays
- Due to rerouting, journey times between Crewe and Birmingham New Street will increase slightly with additional calls at Tame Bridge Parkway
The new timetables are available to view at www.lnr.uk/timetables
Meanwhile, passengers are being invited to have their say on London Northwestern Railway service by joining the operator's Customer Panel. For more information see www.lnr.uk/customer-panel
About West Midlands Trains
For further information on this release, call our press office on 03300 955150 or email [email protected]
West Midlands Trains operates both West Midlands Railway and London Northwestern Railway services.
- London Northwestern Railway services operate between Liverpool and Birmingham, and on the West Coast Main Line to and from London Euston.
- West Midlands Railway services operate to destinations across the West Midlands via Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Snow Hill.
If you have been sent this press release, this is because we believe this to be of interest to you.
To sign up for all future releases, visit our newsroom and subscribe to our updates. You can unsubscribe to our releases at any time.