Kids Go For £1 With A Family Travelcard
Looking for cheap train tickets to London? Look no further than our Family Travelcard.
With our Family Travelcard, four children can travel for £1 each with one or two adults from £31.50 each. Our Travelcards cover your return train ticket to London, plus all your underground, train and bus travel while you’re there.
How do I get this cheap ticket to London?
- Book on our website, or head along to any UK staffed station and ask for an Off-Peak Day Family Travelcard
- Start your journey from Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby or any station in the Network West Midlands zonal area. Adult Fares are £31.50 from these stations, prices vary from other stations
- Travel on any London Northwestern Railway train to London Euston (and your connecting West Midlands Railway train into Birmingham New Street too) return on the same day
- Travel any time you like at weekends, and on weekdays after 7.50am from Birmingham New Street, 8.20am from Coventry, 8.35am from Rugby
- 1 or 2 adults can travel with up to 4 kids for £1 each with the Family Travelcard
- You must travel together with this ticket
Even cheaper days out in London
We’ve got 2FOR1 deals at favourite well-known attractions too. Here’s our best picks, but there’s plenty more to explore too.
- 2FOR1 entry to Madame Tussauds
- 2FOR1 entry to Kew Gardens
- 2FOR1 entry to Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- 2FOR1 entry to Sea Life London
- 2FOR1 entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- 2FOR1 entry to Coca-Cola London Eye
- 2FOR1 entry to The London Dungeon
- 2FOR1 entry to ZSL London Zoo
- 2FOR1 entry to Shakespeare's Globe and Theatre Tour
- 2FOR1 entry to ArcelorMittal Orbit
Get more when you travel with us
LOOP On Train Entertainment
Keep yourself entertained during your journey with our popular movies, NOWTV boxsets and more with LOOP on train entertainment.
If you're travelling in a group of 3 or more, you can get up to a 1/3 off Off-peak Day Travelcards with our GroupSave discount.