Kids Go For £1 With A Family Travelcard
Looking for cheap train tickets to London? Look no further than our Family Travelcard.
An Off-Peak Day Family Travelcard allow customers to travel to London and enjoy unlimited travel throughout London on National Rail, London Underground, Docklands Light Railway, Tramlink and London Bus Services within Fare Zones 1-6. It allows up to four children (aged 5 – 15 inclusive) to pay £1 with an adult paying a full fare.
Only available on London Northwestern Railway services.
Monday to Friday:
No arrival in to London before 10:00 am.
No evening restrictions, you can leave London at any time.
There are no travel restrictions – you can travel at anytime.
Even cheaper days out in London
We’ve got 2FOR1 deals at favourite well-known attractions too. Here’s our best picks, but there’s plenty more to explore too.
- 2FOR1 entry to Madame Tussauds
- 2FOR1 entry to Kew Gardens
- 2FOR1 entry to Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- 2FOR1 entry to Sea Life London
- 2FOR1 entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- 2FOR1 entry to Coca-Cola London Eye
- 2FOR1 entry to The London Dungeon
- 2FOR1 entry to ZSL London Zoo
- 2FOR1 entry to Shakespeare's Globe and Theatre Tour
- 2FOR1 entry to ArcelorMittal Orbit
Get more when you travel with us
LOOP On Train Entertainment
Keep yourself entertained during your journey with our popular movies, NOWTV boxsets and more with LOOP on train entertainment.
If you're travelling in a group of 3 or more, you can get up to a 1/3 off Off-peak Day Travelcards with our GroupSave discount.