Our timetables changed on the 6th September, introducing significantly more seats and services into and out of London Euston. Among the changes are:
- Longer trains on many services to and from London Euston, including 12-carriages from Milton Keynes and Watford Junction
- Capacity at Watford Junction before 7am will be increased to adjust to earlier working patterns for London commuters
- Services from Liverpool continue to run hourly, terminating at Birmingham rather than London Euston to improve reliability and will remain 8 carriages on most services
- More services begin and end their journey at Northampton (to/from London/Birmingham), creating increased reliability, with an hourly service running between Birmingham – London
- Crewe – London services remain hourly with 8 carriages
- Peak services have been reinstated on the Marston Vale Line and Abbey Line (from 24 August)
Downloadable a timetable below - simply choose your route or type your station in the box below. Trains may be subject to short notice alterations, check the National Rail online journey planner before you set off. It incorporates live train running information, so you shouldn't get caught out.