Our sale has now ended
In our massive online rail sale, you can travel for 20% off the normal price to London
Off-Peak, Off-Peak Day and Super Off-Peak (single and return) fares to London (including Travelcards) are all on offer across our network. Available to buy right now until 23 February for travel until Tuesday 31 March 2020.
To get your tickets simply:
- Plan your trip here https://www.buytickets.londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk/
- Select your Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak ticket
- Check out, using the promotional code LNR20 or LON20 and your discount will be applied.
Travelling between the North West / the Midlands to London
If you’re starting your journey anywhere north of Rugby (including Rugby), select a ‘WMR/LNR only’ ticket and use the promo code ‘LON20’ to get the discount. Your journey must only be on a London Northwestern Railway service.
Travelling between any station south of Long Buckby/Northampton to London
If you’re starting your journey anywhere south of Long Buckby, select an ‘any permitted’ ticket and use the promotional code ‘LNR20’ to get the discount. You can travel on any train with this ticket.
Click here to see our network map.
Make your money go further?
We’ve got 100s of 2FOR1 offers in London to help you get even more money off your trip!
Terms & Conditions
- Whilst every effort has been made to offer discounts between all London Northwestern Railway stations to London, some journeys may not appear if we do not price the ticket. These include Wembley Central, Harrow & Wealdstone, Bushey, Bedford and Bedford St Johns to London Euston.
- The rail sale enables a 20% online discount to be used for journeys to London (including Travelcards) for:
- All stations between Long Buckby and Watford Junction standard class Off-Peak Return, Off-Peak Single, Super Off-Peak Return, Super Off-Peak Single, Off-Peak Day Return, Off-Peak Day Single, Off-Peak Travelcard and Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard ‘any permitted’ tickets to London using the promotional code LNR20. It does not offer any discount on Anytime or Advance fares for these stations.
- All stations between Liverpool & Rugby including via Birmingham and Trent Valley standard class Super Off-Peak Single, Super Off-Peak Return, Off-Peak Single and Off-Peak Return ‘WMR/LNR only’ tickets to London using the promotional code LON20. It does not offer any discount on Anytime, or Advance fares for these stations.
- Tickets can only be bought between Monday 10 February and Sunday 23 February 2020 and only from the London Northwestern Railway website.
- Your outward journey must be between Saturday 15 February and Tuesday 31 March 2020.
- Tickets cannot be bought at stations or via telesales.
- Normal Railcard discounts apply, including holders of: Two Together, 16-17, 16-25, 26-30, Friends & Family, Network, Senior and Disabled and Gold Cards.
- National Rail Conditions of Travel apply.
- Applications for refunds should be made by logging into your account and completing the relevant refund form.
Want to visit Birmingham for 20% less?