Timetable Change: Sunday 10 December 2023
Timetables have changed from Sunday 10 December. Please see below a summary of the changes.
Timetables have been added to our timetable webpage and can be seen in advance via our website, app, or the National Rail Journey Planner.
Summary of timetable changes
Below is a summary of the changes. For full timetables, visit our timetables webpage.
Birmingham - Liverpool
- Monday – Friday: We will be providing a more frequent service during peak times.
- Saturdays: We will be providing a more frequent service and more seats will be available.
- Sundays: Services are unchanged.
Crewe - Stafford (via Stoke)
- Crewe - Birmingham (via Stoke) services will now operate Crewe - Stafford (via Stoke).
- These changes will improve connections at Stafford for onward journeys to Birmingham and London, reducing overall journey times.
- We will continue to operate one train per hour between Stafford - Crewe via Stone, Stoke-on-Trent, Longport, Kidsgrove and Alsager.
- Direct journeys to/from Birmingham will still be available from Stoke via Cross Country and from Stafford via London Northwestern Railway services to/from Liverpool.
- Penkridge will have one train per hour, calling in each direction, outside peak times.
To/from London Euston
- We will be providing longer trains on our busiest Sunday services in and out of London.
For a summary of what's changed on West Midlands Railway routes, visit West Midlands Railway's website .