Train to Plane Saver train tickets
The smarter way to and from Birmingham International
Train to Plane Saver is our brand new website where you can buy special low-cost train fares between 49 stations on the London Northwestern Railway network and Birmingham International Airport.
Prices range from as little as £2 for a one-way ticket to/from Birmingham New Street, with £12 covering the distance from London and £15 from Liverpool to Birmingham International.
Simply visit www.traintoplanesaver.co.uk to browse and book your fare. Once you’ve booked your journey, we’ll email your tickets along with an order confirmation.
Train to Plane Saver tickets explained
- Tickets can only be booked via the dedicated website www.traintoplanesaver.co.uk
- Book your tickets online up to six months in advance
- Travel at any time of day – including peak time
- Valid on WMR and LNR services only at any time on the date booked
- Customers who are planning a return trip must buy two single tickets, with the outward and return journeys being made on the dates shown on each ticket.
There are multiple stations you can travel to/from Birmingham International with Train to Plane Saver including Birmingham New Street, London Euston, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Northampton, Crewe, Wolverhampton and many more.
Simply visit https://www.traintoplanesaver.co.uk/ to browse and book your fare. Once you’ve booked your journey, we’ll email your tickets along with an order confirmation.
Tickets required for your journey must be downloaded on your phone or printed ahead of travel. You’ll need to scan them at the train station barriers and have them on hand for inspection by staff, both onboard and upon departure and arrival at your destination.
Please allow 2 hours from the time of booking to the time of travel.
To learn more, read the frequently asked questions for Train to Plane Saver tickets