With a Veterans Railcard you can get 1/3 off selected rail fares
Introductory offer at a discounted £21 or get a 3-year card discounted to £61 both offers available until 31 March 2021.
As well as saving 1/3 off your train fares you can also buy discounted tickets for an accompanying named adult and up to 4 accompanying children.
You’re eligible for this railcard if you have served at least one day in HM Armed Forces (Regular or Reserve) or Merchant Mariners who have seen duty on legally defined military operations. For more information on eligibility please click here
Ticket types to be used with:
- Anytime and Anytime Day Single and Return tickets for travel in Standard and First Class
- Off-Peak and Off-Peak Day Single and Return tickets for travel in Standard and First Class
- Super Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Single and Return tickets for travel in Standard and First Class
- Advance purchase tickets for travel in Standard and First Class
You can use it at any time on Bank Holidays and during July and August. The only restriction is that if you travel before 10am Monday to Friday (except during July and August) a minimum £12 fare will apply.
- This railcard will not give discounts on season ticket purchases.
- Available to store on your phone or as a plastic railcard