Spin the Wheel - Terms and Conditions
London Northwestern Railway – Spin The Wheel:
Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: London Northwestern Railway a brand operated by West Midlands Trains Limited whose registered office is at 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG. West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466.
2. Over 5 dates, London Northwestern Railway promotional staff will be at five locations; Bullring Birmingham, Birmingham New Street, CentreMK Milton Keynes, The Grosvenor Centre Northampton, Rugby Central Rugby, where members of the public will be offered the chance to spin a wheel to win a variety of prizes including; 4,000 x travel wallets, 5,000 x train tickets and 3,000 x coffee cups.
4. A winner will be selected at random by London Northwestern Railway, whose decision shall be final.
5. One spin of the wheel per person, per event.
6. Free prizes subject to availability.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The Promotion will commence at 08:00 on 28th April 2018 and will end at 11:59pm on 6th May 2018.
9. The winner of the £1000 cash prize will be announced no later than 31st May 2018.
10, Employees of the Promoter, their dependents, suppliers and retailers or any person connected with this free giveaway are not eligible to be rewarded.
11. Free prizes are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion.
1. The promoter of the SPIN THE WHEEL is London Northwestern Railway are managed by West Midlands Trains Ltd (West Midlands Trains) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG. West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466.
2. These terms and conditions are correct as of 19 April 2018 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. West Midlands Railway reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Passengers who continue to participate in the free giveaway will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk/spin.