Circular Cruise Westminster
**2FOR1 offer on the Hop-on Hop-off River Pass**
Relax and enjoy some of the most beautiful views of London as you cruise along the River Thames with this special 2fFOR1 offer. Whether you’re outside in the sun or sitting in the cabin, you’ll get terrific views of some of the most iconic buildings in the world from the panoramic windows. And to make your sightseeing trip more special, we have an on-board commentary available in up to 6 languages. You just need your smartphone and your earphones.
Our hop-on hop-off river pass is valid on both Thames River Services (TRS) and Circular Cruises (CC) services. The pass gives you unlimited travel on either service throughout the day between Westminster Pier and Greenwich - with the option of an extra trip to the fascinating Thames Barrier in the summer months.
Thames River Services call at Westminster, St Katherine’s Dock (the Tower of London) and Greenwich.
Circular Cruise services call at Westminster, Embankment, Festival Pier, Bankside and St Katherine’s Dock (the Tower of London).
Hop-on Hop-off River Pass - Live commentary in English plus audio guides in French, German, Italian, Mandarin and Spanish available via Wi-Fi.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 020 7936 2033
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 2 Jan 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.