Chiswick House and Gardens
**2FOR1 offer available 1 April - 31 October Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday**
*Closed 31 July, 3 - 5 & 31 August and 2 - 14 September inclusive. Please check the website or call before you travel as the House occasionally closes to accommodate other events in the Gardens.*
Chiswick House is a Palladian villa designed by the third Earl of Burlington. It was inspired by his love of Italy and the 16th century country houses built by Andrea Palladio in the Veneto.
We offer free guided tours, included with admission, at 12.00 on Monday and Wednesday, and 12.00 and 14.30 on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
The 65-acre gardens, which are free to visit, were originally laid out by William Kent and are a very early example of an English landscape garden; it features a cascade, follies, statues and monuments, sweeping vistas and a 19th-century conservatory, which houses one of the oldest collections of camellias under glass in the west.
Why not combine your visit to the House with afternoon tea in our award-winning café, with views of the house?
2FOR1 offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used on event days.
1 April - 31 October 11.00-15.00
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Closed 31 July, 3 - 5 & 31 August and 2 - 14 September inclusive.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 0203 141 3352
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.