Azzurro Italian Bar + Kitchen Waterloo
**Before you book your ticket or print your voucher, check the full Days Out Guide travel advice here**
** Please check the attraction’s website directly for their latest Covid-19 safety measures, information and visitor requirements **
**2FOR1 Offer on Pizza & Pasta when a drink is purchased by each customer present**
*2FOR1 offer not valid 14 February and 31 December*
Italian all day dining bar & restaurant, located minutes from Waterloo station. Offering classic Italian favourites such as: stone baked pizzas, freshly made pastas, salads and risotto's. Azzurro have a passion for making delicious and quality, non fussy Italian food, that can be enjoyed by everyone. The perfect place to escape for a relaxing lunch, celebratory dinner or an after work drink.
- Voucher valid at all participating Azzurro restaurants.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, set menu or discount.
- Groups of 6 or more are required to book in advance.
- In order to receive the free meal the additional guest must be present.
- Completed voucher must be presented on arrival.
- Only one voucher per group for a max of 6 people can be used.
Sunday - Saturday 12.00 - 22.00.
Closed 25 - 26 December and 1 January.
*Offer not valid 14 February and 31 December*
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 020 7620 1300
Offer expiry date
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.