Early October Improvement Works between Rugby and London Euston
Improvement works are taking place at London Euston and between Rugby, Northampton and Milton Keynes Central over 2 weekends at the start of October.
Sunday 6 October
From 12:00, a reduced service will operate between Northampton and London Euston. Trains will still be running, but to a special timetable whilst station improvement works take place.
Saturday 12 – Monday 14 October
From 23:55 on Saturday 12 October until 05:00 on Monday 14 October:
- Buses replace trains between Rugby and Northampton and between Northampton and Milton Keynes Central.
- Trains that normally run between London Euston and Northampton will start / terminate at Milton Keynes Central.
- Trains between London Euston – Birmingham and London Euston – Crewe will be diverted and will not call at Wolverton, Northampton or Long Buckby.
Rail replacement pick up / drop off locations:
|Rugby||Station front, towards the short stay carpark.|
|Long Buckby||Station carpark entrance on Station Road.|
|Northampton||Turning circle on the carpark side of the station building.|
|Milton Keynes Central||Public bus stops at the front of the station.|
Everyone’s journey is different…
If you’re travelling during this time, plan ahead.
- Buy your tickets and check train times here
- Allow extra time for your journey
- Stay up to date, follow @lnrailway for the latest travel updates
You will need a valid ticket to use rail replacement buses. Rail replacement buses are unable to accommodate for large items of luggage, non-folding bicycles and animals (unless they’re registered assistance dogs).
You can book in advance by calling 0800 024 8998 or use our online form