Coffee Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
London Northwestern Railway – Coffee Giveaway:
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: London Northwestern Railway whose registered office is at 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG. West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466.
On 14th May 2018, London Northwestern Railway promotional staff will be handing out re-usable coffee cups and free coffee vouchers to London Northwestern Railway customers, who are able to redeem a coffee at Leon, London Euston.
A total of 10,000 cups and vouchers will be handed out to selected customers at the discretion of London Northwestern Railway promotional staff, whose decision shall be final.
The free coffee voucher allows for 1 standard americano coffee.
1 voucher per person.
6. Subject to availability.
7. For an additional cost, at the customer’s expense, the americano can be changed or upgraded to an alternative hot drink.
8. In order to redeem their free coffee, the customer must show the coffee cup and voucher at the point of purchase at tills, where the voucher will be retained by staff for reconciliation purposes.
9. The customer’s will have from 06:30 on Monday 14th May until 23:00 on Friday 18th May to redeem their free coffee from the chosen coffee supplier.
10. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. The promoter of the free coffee giveaway is London Northwestern Railway who are managed by West Midlands Trains Ltd (West Midlands Trains) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor St Andrew's House, 18-20 St Andrew Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3AG. West Midlands Trains Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09860466.
2. These terms and conditions are correct as of 04 May 2018 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts in accordance with English law. London Northwestern Railway reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Passengers who continue to participate in the free giveaway will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
3. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
4. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions in hard copy form may not reflect the most recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk/coffee.