Advance ticket - voucher exchange
Customers seeking vouchers in exchange for unused Advance Single Tickets, due to changes in local restrictions, can apply here.
In line with Government advice, should your travel be impacted by elevated local restrictions, you can now either rebook your Advance Single ticket for free or exchange for a voucher to retain for future use. Otherwise, Advance Single tickets remain non-refundable.
- This offer will be backdated in situations where restrictions are already in place and will apply to future announcements if further restrictions are introduced.
- The offer of vouchers provides additional flexibility to re-book for a future journey up to 12 months ahead.
- Please note these vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- If you book a non-refundable ticket to or from an area that is already in a ‘very high’ alert level in England or local restrictions in Wales or Scotland, then a voucher cannot be issued.
If you have purchased an Advance Single ticket from a third-party retailer (such as Trainline.com, Avanti West Coast, Transport for Wales, GWR or Northern stations) please contact them directly – we are unable to process applications for tickets bought elsewhere.
What if I want to rebook my Advance Single ticket?
If you purchased your Advance Single from either the West Midlands Railway or London Northwestern Railway websites, you can contact us directly to rearrange your booking for a future date:
This form is for Advance Singles only - Anytime Advance tickets remain refundable with a £10 admin fee applicable.
Before you start
You’ll need the following information to hand to help us to process your claim:
- A picture of your ticket(s)